AdLab Spotlight of the Week
- Ben Adkins shared with our AdLab tribe how he brought in recurring revenue into his Chiropractic Clinic
Questions Asked This Week Inside the AdLab Mastermind and Immediately Answered
- What kinds of websites you should be looking for and to avoid when searching for Chiropractic clients.
- We discussed the importance of explaining to your clients what kind of offer they are providing on facebook. (How to avoid bait and switch)
- How to use the power of the retargeting pixel on a persona page.
- Ben Adkins walked Bill Ellingsworth though the steps he needed to take to find out exactly what his client wanted to ensure he could deliver on his expectations.
- Ben taught Christopher Vogelman the perfect number for Messenger to avoid getting slapped by Facebook.
- Richard Matthews discussed with Sonny Huynh how he does his pricing structures for dental clients and what worked and didn't work in the long run.
- Hiram Javarone learned why you should not use the ClickFunnels link for your website link in your ads.
- Andy Fox-Hulme and Ben Adkins discussed targeting the same audiences for multiple ads and what works best.