Questions Asked This Week Inside the AdLab Mastermind and Immediately Answered
- Member Amy Treseder Fraughton asked if a Facebook audience of 880,000 was too big and Ben Adkins helped her narrow that audience down for better targeting.
- Al Friedl worked with our AdLab Expert Zach Hammer about what type of campaign he should run to target real estate investors.
- Derek Baron and the AdLab Members discussed how to stay compliant when sending SMS text messages past a certain time.
- Zach Nussbaum asked about the possible reason he was seeing his cost per click and his click-through rate double in the last two days. Several members helped him pinpoint the problem.
- Nanu Castellan, Ben Adkins and Gary King discussed what was a reasonable rate to give a designer for t-shirts he was planning on selling online.
- Christopher Vogelmann and the AdLab team discussed when targeting Doctors if you still needed to use Schools and Interests in the targeting.
- David Calafoire shared a new app that helps you manage things if you are one who typically has a ton of tabs open during the day.
- Member Dorian Johnson was having issues with his follow up process and Ben, Zach, Gary, and Richard Matthews all jumped in to dissect his process and help him figure out a better follow up process with potential clients.