Questions Asked and Immediately Answered This Week in AdLab
- Ben Adkins jumped on a Facebook Live to discuss lessons he has learned about running his own business and the importance of setting goals.
- Brandy Sappington discussed WHY we teach our tribe not to run ads from your client's Facebook account.
- The AdLab group taught Pat Rybovich how to mix down a video ad to make certain it fits within Facebook's requirements.
- Vince Squires posted his ads and funnels for our AdLab tribe to review because he was not getting the results he had hoped for. Ben and Brandy went through his ad, told him exactly why it wasn't working and how to make changes to correct the problem.
- Zach Hammer (our Real Estate Expert Member) walked Jay Van through the exact process and how to target home buyers for his client's home and pest inspection company.
- Kenny Gregg and Ben Adkins discussed why they prefer to always do Facebook live instead of a pre-recorded video streaming live and how long live training should be.
- Christopher Vogelmann was getting a Creative and Optimization Goal Mismatch error message and our tribe showed him the simple fix to get him running again quickly.
- Rob Mullins kept getting a suggestion from Facebook saying he should try editing his audience – the promotion isn't spending the budget efficiently. So, Ben shared with him how to get around the automated algorithm without really affecting his targeting.
- Tabitha Thomas taught Pat Rybovich how to use ScreenFlow so that she could customize her video ads.
- Ben Adkins and Christopher Vogelmann discuss the various ways you can use a Public Figure page as well as a Business page and if the profiles should be matching.
- John Sanders asked and got lots of suggestions for networking events that other members use successfully to generate new business.
- David Calafiore and Rob Mullins discussed each of their local targeting ads and what is working and not working for each of them.
- Brandy Sappington shared with Biggi Fraley the check list of what she needed to look for when choosing the right kind of gym to work with.
- Ross Bryant got the exact Adobe Stock image number he needed for the ad he was wanting to put together from our recent funnel that was shared.
AdLab Featured Success Stories
- Zach Hammer reached out to 20 people (3 were connections he already had, the rest were cold). He got replies from 5 people, 2 was interested but bad timing and the other 3 were interested. Great results!
- A quote from Kenny Greggs client: “I'm sorry I didn't get you the information you need, the sales have been insane.”
- David Bailey ran a trial with a dental client and they just agreed to another promotion and did not flinch over the $900 per month management fee and the $300 a month ad spend.