Speical Added Content Just For AdLab Members
- AdLab Exclusive- We taught our AdLab members how we recycle email campaigns for our business and our clients to make bank and save time.
- A One-page training website coming soon for AdLab members and their dental clients.
AdLab Added Value Training from our Members
- Member Zach Hammer did training on how he uses Scriptdoll and how easy it is to create sales scripts.
- Zach also did a Facebook Live on why it is important not to assume the worst when it comes to clients who have not responded in the time frame we want them to.
Questions Asked and Immediately Answered This Week AdLab
- Mona Jones and Kenny Gregg helped Marcel Meldijk with setting up his G-Suite account for the first time so that he can get up and running with Rocket Contact.
- After seeing a few people having issues setting up G-Suite Ben Adkins created a video showing our members step by step how to set it up.
- Nathan Briggs shared a great site that watches the propagation of your DNS changes around the world in real time.
- Rob Mullins shot a video for Elly Chappell to discuss the best way to purchase a domain for use inside of G-Suite.
- Ben Adkins and Biggi Fraley discussed what types of gyms we have worked with in the past and why we chose the ones we did.
- Gary King discussed why following up with clients is critical.
- Ben Adkins and Nathaniel Reineke discussed what Jaw Dropping Offer works the best for dentists and the exact process the dentist needs to take once the patient comes in.
- Ben shot a video for Pat Rybovich on how to remove a call to action button.
- Ben walked Chuck Chiodo through step by step what his client needs to say to get his leads in his office and to keep them coming back for more.
- Ashar Alam learned why we teach our tribe to have clients pay for the ad spend during our trial period.
- Vince Squires shared his campaign results to get some honest feedback on how to improve what he has been doing.
- Ben Adkins explained to Dave Statler exactly how to target only people who are having lower back pain in his Chiropractic campaign.
- Brandy Sappington taught Hiram Javarone what we suggest charging to run a campaign for a Resturant or a Salon and why we charge what we do.
- The AdLab community chimed in on Derek Baron's question about how to collect a client's Facebook Ad Spend payments.
- Hiram Javarone asked about stopping ads on weekends and Ben Adkins and Gary King taught him why it is best to leave it alone.
- Liana Ling discussed with the AdLab community about how she is getting better results boosting a post from the front end of a page -v- boosting a post from the power editor.
- Zach Hammer helped Pat Rybovich nail down her target audience for her first ad for her dental client.
AdLab Featured Success Stories
- Rob Mullins got a lead 12 minutes after sending his first cold email and 2 more leads in the first 40 minutes for a total of 3 leads within the first hour.