AdLab SpotLight of the Week
- Brandy Sappington shared with our members exactly how to use LIVE events to your advantage.
Questions Asked This Week in the AdLab Mastermind and Immediately Answered
- If things are moving slowly for your client's campaign, Ben Adkins walks our member David through the steps he needed to take to make big changes.
- Our AdLab member Ross Bryant shared with our mastermind a link to a site to help them mock up their Facebook ads.
- Mary Beth, Brandy, and Gary King discussed why you need to use one domain for your agency inside of ClickFunnels.
- Tabitha shared with Amy when and how to fire a difficult client.
- Ben shared with our tribe THE post that made him decide to help dentists.
- Bill Ellingsworth has a dental client that wants him to manage their Facebook account and Ben walked him through the steps he needed to make to make sure he is successful.
- The community discussed when setting up a campaign why we use the traffic option instead of the conversion option.
- Rocky Patel and Brandy walked through this ad for an Escape Room and how to change up his ad to get more leads.
- Brandy and Marcels discuss business planning for software and subscriptions.
- Randy Ross and the AdLab members discussed how to price a Facebook offer.
- Gary King shared the importance of hand written notes over flyers.
- Rob Mullins and Ben discussed some of the criteria when looking for chiropractic clients.
AdLab Featured Success Story
- Rocky Patel is running a story ad on Facebook and has gotten 6,000 leads!