AdLab Spotlight for the week
Member Jay Lannin and Ben Adkins taught our members exactly how to handle a bad review and still come out on top.
Questions Asked This Week in the AdLab Mastermind and Immediately Answered
- Ben and Rob discussed when to use “cold emails” for prospecting new clients.
- Alex Sharp and the AdLab community discussed the right formula to use when split testing a landing page.
- Liana Ling shared her secret for decreasing her cost per conversion.
- Derek Baron and Brandy discussed the importance of understanding a client's end goals before you even start.
- David Bailey posted his ad for the community to review and they gave him lots of suggestions to make it better.
- Amy Zehr and Brandy discussed what to use in order to report results to clients.
- Our AdLab community chimed in on why it's important for your ad to include your feature and benefit and WHY they are going to click.
- Zach Hammer and the community shared ways they keep their list engaged.
- Ben chatted with the community about charging more than your competitors and the importance of knowing why.
- Brandy shared the link to the Client Lead Tracking Sheet.
- Brandy dissected different Dental Offers.
- To add a button on your add or not…. that was the question the community chimed in on.
- Ashton did a training on Samcart and Paypal set up.
AdLab Featured Success Stories
- Scott Voss had a billion things going on this week but he made going out and getting new clients. That's the kind of hustle it takes to be successful.