Speical Added Content Just For AdLab Members
- Ben did a Monday Kickoff Facebook Live to make sure all of our AdLabbers were focused on getting things done and the steps they need to make sure it happened.
- Ben did another Facebook Live inside the AdLab Mastermind to share with our members about how to build and nurish their pipeline of potential clients.
AdLab Added Value Training from our Members
- Ben Adkins did a training that gives you the inside scoop on how to help Chiropractors get more paying clients using Facebook (and how to get paid well to do it). And all of our AdLabber got it for a discounted price.
- Ben shot a video for all AdLabbers on how to crush it with a restaurant giveaway and that you don’t have to be the best at Tech to kill it!
Questions Asked This Week in the AdLab Mastermind and Immediately Answered
- Ben went through what to do when your dental client wants to avoid low-cost giveaways or freebies because he is afraid it will hurt his image.
- Chad wasn’t having any luck with his donut drops so he came to the group for some help Ben and Zach gave him some great pointers and feedback on his drops as well as why the number of drops sometimes is a high number before you nail down a client.
- A great debate was had concerning how many people in one practice you should be emailing.
- A discussion on keeping high spam words out of your emails and a link to test the spammyness of your emails.
- How many clicks is enough to determine when you need to change up your ad.
- Zach Hammer discussed some knowledge on not getting hung up on one client and the importance of getting back out there and to keep going.
- Member, Gary King put together a post about how to create a domain url for ads and he shared it with all of the AdLab members.
- Zach Hammer & Brandy Sappington really went all out to help Pat with her Questions about what sized audience she needed for her ad and why she only needed to spend $5 a day for the first 72 hours.
- Barry Nappier and Zach Hammer discussed what outcome is best for a top of mind awareness (TOMA)video campaign.
- Brandy shared with all the AdLabbers on how to decide if they should boost a post or create an ad.
AdLab Featured Success Stories
- Randy Ross offered to help his dentist while he was in for a teeth cleaning and got a new client from it. Way to never miss an opportunity, Randy!